If your landlord wants to evict you, you need to contact GEMAP immediately. Our adviser will be able to:

  • INFORM you your rights
  • find out whether the eviction is legal
  • delay or prevent the eviction, depending on your circumstances
  • help you find new accommodation
  • Help you make a homeless application to the council.
  • GEMAP can also take steps to help you when any court proceedings have started by making you an URGENT appointment with Govan Law Centre to speak to a lawyer

I would like to discuss this with a GEMAP advisor