Housing Benefit / Local Housing Allowance

You may be entitled to Housing Benefit to help you pay your rent if you rent your home from a housing association, private landlord and you’re on a low income. Housing Benefit/Local Allowance can pay for part or all of your rent. The amount of Housing Benefit you receive will depend on your income and circumstances. You can apply for Housing Benefit whether you’re unemployed or working. For more information please see HERE.

I would like to discuss this with a GEMAP advisor

IF you would like to make your own online application for Housing Benefit please select the link below

Benefit Claim and Calculator